Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Micromaster Powertrain & Highjump Two-Pack
With these Transformers War for Cybertron Siege figures you can build the ultimate battlefield! Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the universe's most advanced modular weaponry, including the weapon modes of combined Micromaster figures -- sentient bots that combine to form weapons.
The WFC-S4 Autobot Race Car Patrol figures Roadhandler and Swindler convert in 3 and 5 easy steps from robot mode to race car modes. Their race car modes combine to form the Multi-Mech Particle Exhaust Cannon weapon accessory. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures with larger mission loadouts and use Fire Blasts (not included, sold separately with Battle Masters figures) to simulate blasterfire or explosions firing from the end of the Multi-Mech Particle Exhaust Cannon weapon mode.
- 1.50 inch (3.81cm) scale
- Made of plastic
- War for Cybertron trilogy introduces an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures
- Convert in 3 and 5 easy steps
- Combine to form the Multi-Mech Particle Exhaust Cannon
- Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures
- Combine with Fire Blasts to simulate blasterfire or explosions (not included, sold with Battle Masters figures)
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Powertrain figure
- Highjump figure